[Artemisia] Awards Listing, TRM Sean and Nisa

Jeri Foster jofvertsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 23:38:06 CDT 2012

Well, thank you. I really enjoy working with the site. But the real thanks should go to Their Majesties who allow me to indulge my "communications hobby," Lord Dunkr and the heralds who send me their updates and all the folks who send me photos and allow me to use them. I wouldn't be able to put it together without them. Thanks all.
Jerilyn