[Artemisia] Coronation lunch fundraiser and other announcements

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:33:04 CDT 2012

Greetings to the grand Kingdom of Artemisia,
The Province of Arrows Flight is hosting a little party for TRH Timmur and Saige on September 1. As a Kingdom fundraiser, we will be serving a lunch of sandwiches with potato or pasta salad for a nominal fee. Soda, chips, and cookies will also be available for purchase. All proceeds will be donated to the kingdom.

If you would like to purchase lunch on site as part of this fundraiser, please send me a private email with the number of lunches you would like so I can get a general idea of how many to plan for (or "like" the Facebook post). This is not a reservation, just a number for planning purposes. Thank you!
Also, there are still a few openings for the evening feast. If you would like a reservation, please email me as soon as possible so I can add you to the reservation list.
In other news, Dame Ellisif is acting as crash space coordinator for this event. If you are in the PAF or BLS areas and are willing to host out of town guests, please send her a private message with that information, either via FB or to dameellisif at gmail dot com. Also, if you are coming in from out of town and would like to try to find crash space, please contact her with your needs and most especially if you have any allergies to be aware of. She can also recommend hotels close to the site.
In service,
Dame Kadrina Tanskalainen, Autocrat (aka Karina Tucker)
Please forward as needed