[Artemisia] Off Topic, but of possible interest (World Music Concert in Loch Salaa n)

Brett Bowen sheiksadiq at juno.com
Thu Feb 9 11:37:14 CST 2012

Greetings Artemisia, Although it has been many years since Artemisia has been my home, I wanted to let old friends (particularly those in Loch Salaan) know about a music event on March 11th, at Crone's Hollow in Salt Lake City. A wonderful world music band I play with called the Peace Project will play a concert on that night, including many pieces in Arabic, Turkish, and Balkan musical styles (thus the possible interest for SCA'ers, particularly those with Middle Eastern or Eastern European personnas) The full details of the concert can be found at the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/events/299670656757132/ Or on the Peace Project facebook page: www.facebook.com/KailinYongPeaceProject Thanks for letting me intrude... Brett BowenKnown in the Society as Master Sadiq