[Artemisia] Kingdom Map Needed

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:32:14 CST 2012

I may still have the files that I used to create a large map of the Kingdom
(accurate to the zip code level as of 3 years ago) which I could generate a
new jpg/gif/png/etc out of (the original files are large Photoshop psd
files), or someone might be able to convince HE Robert the Lost to take
some high quality pictures of the actual hand drawn map (since I gifted it
to him and it is in his possession).

Don Couchbar (de-lurking and de-hiatus-ing for a quick second)