[Artemisia] Calling for award recommendations!

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:42:33 CST 2012

> >Just to verify Fia [or Your Highness, whoever feels like answering], Their Royal Highnesses prefer to receive multiple letters with single signatures rather than single letters with many signatures- "petitioning" for someone to receive an award is not the same as modern political petitions, yes?
> >Morgan

That is correct. We would much rather see several, seperate recommendations for one person.  Otherwise, hard copy letters or electronic are both acceptable.  Although the electronic copies are easier to track and manage.  It also helps a great deal if you include the full name of the person being recommended.

Sean