[Artemisia] Celebrations this Saturday in Artemisia

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 15:06:53 CST 2012

Unto the Populace of Artemisia do Their Royal Majesties Ronan & Clare send Greetings-

There are two Celebrations going on this weekend that We would like to bring to the attention of the Populace of Artemisia. In the South of Our Kingdom, We celebrate the Investiture of a new Baron and Baroness in Gryphon's Lair. In the North of Our Kingdom, We celebrate the passing of a beloved Knight and member of this Kingdom. When the clock strikes 11:30am on Saturday, We humbly ask that any member of this Kingdom so inclined would join US, either in Gryphon's Lair, Kalispell, or anywhere in between, as this Kingdom takes a moment to pause in remembrance of Sir Ely of Silveroak who has passed from this world, and reflect on the future of Our Great Kingdom and the talented and devoted people who give of themselves for the realization of Our Dream. For those looking to join us at 12th Night in Gryphon's Lair, opening court will begin promptly at 11:15am. We look forward to seeing you there, and send Our heartfelt wishes to those attending Ely's
 Celebration in the North, wishing We could be two places at once to raise a tankard of New Castle in his honor.

For the Glory of Artemisia,

Ronan & Clare

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly