[Artemisia] Fw: [arnhold] Raptor accommodations and ICE!!

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 17:40:23 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Morgan du Marc <jeaninegrace at cableone.net>
To: The Arnie <arnhold at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 4:27 PM
Subject: [arnhold] Raptor accommodations and ICE!!

Attention good gentles!

For those folk who do not wish to 'rough it' on site this weekend, the Prairie Inn (http://www.theprairieinn.com/index.php  ) has rooms available and is offering a 10% discount for those who stay at least 3 nights. (disclosure - we have never stayed here, but the pictures look nice) ;)

There is also a general store in Fairfield, located right off of Highway 20, about 30 miles from site.

35 miles in the other direction -  Mountain Home hosts quite a few hotel/motels and has a Wally World close to the freeway.

Now for the cool news - Ice deliveries!   ;o)

The Market in Fairfield will be sending up an ice truck on Saturday.  If you'd like to purchase a bag or three, simply place your order with Lord Randulf by Friday night.  Details and schedule will be at Troll.

Please feel free to distribute this as needed.

Thank you and we'll see you all very soon!!

Morgan

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic  Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 2
Visit Your Group

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: arnhold-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

.