[Artemisia] 0

leishman10 at q.com leishman10 at q.com
Wed Mar 28 18:18:14 CDT 2012

Sorry about that, I've gotten things changed on this end, including deleteing all email addresses from my address book (to safeguard against a reoccurrance).

My profile name has also changed and is temporarily set to Aint B... if you see anything coming fromme with anything other than that, delete immediately.

Thanks and once again, I apologize, apparently my internet security didn't secure everything...grumbles.

Take care.
Bethoc