[Artemisia] Archery & Thrown Weapons Scores Website

Clark Otterness (Bjorn) otterness at altamistalpacas.com
Thu May 24 08:31:59 CDT 2012

Greetings,

We now have a place on the Knowne World scores website to track our
scores for both Archery and Thrown Weapons.  The site provides us with
a place to record scores for our Royal Round scores so that we can
track our progress and review all of our scores over the past several
months.

The scores for the Inter-Kingdom archery events are also available on
the site.  The Gwyntarian Winter Challenge, IKAC, and Society Seasonal
Archery Challenge are all included.  Hopefully the TWIC will be added
soon although we haven't thrown any scores for this as of yet.

The site shows to comprehensive lists, the Official Ranks and Current
List.  The Official Ranks show the highest rankings the individuals
have achieved since they started submitting scores.  The Current List
shows the individuals status as of the last twelve calendar months.

Clicking on the number to the left of an individuals name will bring
up the scores for each event for that person.

The scores website can be accessed either directly at
<www.scores-sca.org> or from the Kingdom Website Marshallate page
(there is a link on the right side of that page near the top of the
page).

Should you need further information or have questions please contact me.

Yours in Service,
Baron Bjorn Hrafnsson
Kingdom Archer General