[Artemisia] Mark your calendars

Terry Lopez fansca at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 19:48:52 CST 2012

while we are planning out winter events i would invite all of Artemisia to put January 5th on their calendars...at least for those in the northern area's, while we don't want to draw you away from 12th night in the south... some of us northerners...don't wander too far during the cold months...
I invite you to come to Crystal Craigs for their All Corpse Day... its still in the planning stage..but we hope to have all the details for you all very soon.
Join us for a day of merriment up in the North.. on January 5th.

Lady Kat the Wench

Terry Lopez