[Artemisia] Lochtoberfest 2013!

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 21:20:18 CDT 2013

Lochtoberfest is just over a month away!
Many brewers have prepared wonderful ales, beers, and meads in hopes of being the Brewmiester.

By popular demand, the sausage making competition, the best of the
Wurst will return, so bring your best Wurst to tantalize the tastebuds
of the populace.

Both competitions are open to ALL!

Armored and Rapier fighting will be held on the lush green lawn of Camp K.

Weapons will be put down, and horse shoes will be picked up to be thrown!

Come and enjoy a wonderful early fall day in Loch Salann!
The evening will be topped off with our traditional sausage feast! Due
to limited space, we are limiting it to 40, first come, first serve, so
arrive early!

Check out http://loch-salann.org/blog/events/lochtoberfest-september-21st/ or https://www.facebook.com/events/381206848647687/

A tentative schedule is as follows:

Site opens at 10
Court tentatively planned for 11
Fighting/Competitions and other fun stuff starts after court
Evening court tentatively around 5
Feast around 6 or following court
Site Clean up after feast! (Many hands make light work)
Sites closes PROMPTLY at 9PM

Contact me if you have any questions!
YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr