[Artemisia] Andalusian Ball - Road report and Weather forecast

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Fri Jan 25 13:43:43 CST 2013

Greetings Artemisia!

We certainly have had some interesting weather over the past few weeks,
haven't we?

Stressed?  me?  Why would you say such a thing?  ;)

For those traveling our way (first off, thank you and drive safe!), to
quote Mistress Kelwin, "the roads are wet, but fine".

If you'd like a more 'official' source - ITD's website pretty much shows
the same:
http://lb.511.idaho.gov/idlb/winterdriving/routeselect.jsf;jsessionid=DE7B657CAE8EC5DA61F605E7633757B8?view=state&text=m&textOnly=false

As for weather, we have finally reached the freezing mark (yeah!) and the
high tomorrow is supposed to be all the way up to 35 (bigger yeah!),
meaning the ice from yesterday should be mostly gone, leaving clear roads
and sidewalks, but lots of sogginess.

We'd love to see you in our fair Barony, but *please* be careful!

Morgan du Marc
(almost done) Autocrat

--
--
Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved