[Artemisia] Menu for the Feast Day of St. Valentine in Shire of Silver Keep

Sine Fergusson sine.fergusson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:22:01 CST 2013

Greetings from the Shire of Silver Keep!

We are a less than two weeks from the Day! We would like your feast
reservations by the 4th of February to allow our feast stewards & their
minions to make final plans to start cooking. Please contact Lady Jane Fox
- britneymortenson @ gmail . com (omit spaces) to secure your place for
feast. You do not want to miss out!

The menu for the day is posted below.

Lunch:

• Cabbage Soup

• Rustic Breads

• Meat & Cheese

• Fruit

Dinner:

Starters

• Rustic Breads

• Honey, Herb and Plain Butter

First Course:

• Pork Pies

• Hashed Swiss Chard with Mustard and Raisins

• Lentils and saffron rice with onion relish

Second Course:

• Presentation of Peacock: A deboned turkey with pate stuffing in the guise
of a peacock and hen with fruit and greenery

• Leek and Cheese Pie (Vegetarian Option)

• Sautéed Mushrooms with Spices

• Braised Cucumbers (Mushroom Allergy Option)

• Lasagna

Dessert

• Apple Fritters with Honey & Cream

• Shortbread

--

We look forward to seeing you there!

THL Sine Fergusson of Kintyre

 - Deputy Event Steward of Feast Day of St. Valentine