[Artemisia] Heraldry Notifications and Rejections (PLEASE READ)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 14:27:03 CDT 2013

First, I wish to re-state that I am fully aware that these rules are from the Society level, NOT Kingdom level, and I truly appreciate and respect all of our Kingdom Officers, especially our current Golden Wing Herald and Kingdom Seneschal.  I deeply appreciate the explanation that an actual color-fastness test was done, and that these markers were found to be the best; requiring them makes a great deal more sense now.  Having said that, can we not find some middle ground between "use these" and "rejected for wrong coloring method"?  Perhaps a "held for coloring method correction", i.e. contact the submitter and ask them to use the correct markers, advising them that their submission cannot proceed until corrected, rather than rejecting it and making them re-submit the whole thing?

And just in case it wasn't clear yet, I greatly appreciate the work done by HL Dunkr, and all of our other Kingdom Officers, and by no means intended my previous comments to give any other impression.

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP