[Artemisia] Heraldry Notifications and Rejections (PLEASE READ)

Golden Wing Principal Herald principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org
Mon Jul 15 09:50:34 CDT 2013

I have scanned some replies to this and would like to not that this is NOT
a Kingdom rule, we are just passing the rules along. This is coming down
from the Laurel level (society). The reasoning behind this being that they
(the Laurel) are required to store a hard copy of all submissions, and what
is being reported down to us is that wax is melting when in storage. Also,
printer ink fades after 2-3 years. The Crayola markers are staying true
color.

If you have concerns with these rules, please feel free to contact me off
list.

I know there is a LOT of frustration out there right now regarding
rejection (being one of the people who's device was rejected in the last
year for this reason and the new orientation rules).

We are not making these rules at the Kingdom level to make things
difficult. I am passing the rules that have come down to us to try to make
things easier for everyone.

Once again, if you have concerns with or questions about the rules, please
contact me off list at principal-herald at artemisia.sca.org.

YIS
Dunkr Ormrhandleggr
Golden Wing