[Artemisia] QR Codes for demos

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 12:28:27 CDT 2013

Thought for the week:
For big demos like Ren Fairs, Mall Demos, and such, having a QR code on display will often get us a second look where someone doesn't want to take a flier home.  it seems to appeal to people because it lets them use their toys (phones, ipods, etc).  You can easily (and free) make a QR code at the below linked website.  Just select URL and input the SCA, Kingdom, or your local website and it will generate it for you.
http://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/#/
Enjoy!

Antoine

"Who loves not woman, wine, and song
            remains a fool his whole life long."
Martin Luther 1529

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates