[Artemisia] Art-toberfest in Arn Hold!!!!

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:10:50 CDT 2013

Greetings to all the artisans, fighters, throwers, archers, brewers, riders
(and others) throughout the land! Barony of Arnhold invites you to join us
for Arttoberfest, our Baronial Arts and Science Championship (among other
things) to be held October 25 - 27, at the Scofield Ranch in Emmett, Idaho.

In addition to our Baronial A&S Champion being chosen we will have thrown
weapons, heavy fighting, rapier fighting, archery, combat archery, a
brewer's competition and a series of challenges (ie: fun and games) for
Baroness Syeira to choose both a youth and adult Baroness' Champion. All
are invited to come and play and display their prowess in the Arts and
Science (and all that other stuff too).

Art-toberfest Schedule:

Friday, October 25

3:00 pm Site opens
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Soup Kitchen, fee $2.00 per bowl
Saturday, October 26

9:00 am Reeve Table opens
10:00 am A&S and Brewers registrations open
11:00 am Morning Court
Immediately after court, Baroness' Championship, Arts and Science
Competition
1:00 pm Brewers Competition

Arts and Science Classes All other classes

1:00 Viking Weaving 1:00 Beginning Combat Archery
2:00 Research for A&S Projects 2:00 Clout for Archers
3:00 Wire Drawing 3:00 History of Thrown Weapons
4:00 Brewers Class 3:00 Rapier Class
4:00 Heavy War Tactics

5:00 Feast Fundraiser $5.00 per person
Menu- Smoked meat (beef and pork) baked potato bar, salad and desserts
6:00 Evening Court begins
Torchlight Tourney for Heavy Fighters (after Evening Court)
Bardic Circle (after Torchlight Tourney)

Sunday, October 27

10:00 am Fighter and Rapier Practice
11:00 am Equestrian Demo
12:00 pm Thrown Weapons Competition