[Artemisia] Loch Salann March Workshop

Cliodhna Ui Fearadhaigh cliodhnauifearadhaigh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 21:58:12 CDT 2014

Greetings!

Thank you to everyone who has been making our workshops such a success! I hope to see that continue, as we have so many wonderful things in store for the coming months!

For our March workshop we will be turning our attention to our garb! With the warmer weather approaching, that can only mean one thing. More events! So of course you are anxious to make some new garb, or to give what you have already made a little sprucing up. Well then you should definitely be at the March workshop! We will be learning how to braid your own trim.
This is simple and easy to learn, and so much fun! What a fantastic way to revamp your garb,
or add that personal touch that makes your garb unique.

The workshop will be held on Tuesday March 25th at 7pm, and will be taught by Duchess Saige at her home 5026 W. Rock Ridge Lane (8970 S.) West Jordan, UT.

If you are going to attend, and would like
a handout please make sure to rsvp either through the Facebook event, or by emailing myself, Lady Cliodhna at
lochsalannworkshops at gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

And as always, your input into the workshops is very much welcome. If you would like to hold one, or there is something
you would like to see happen, please send those emails to me! I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours In Service To The Dream Always,
Lady Cliodhna Ui Fearadhaigh