[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Change Proposal (long)

Sonda Stott casperinie at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 20:01:32 CDT 2014

Greetings all,

I am a former Artemisian so I hope you won't mind my commenting.

I am now living in Meridies and we suffer from the same expansive kingdom/low attendance that Artemisia does. This past fall out of dire circumstances we combined our Crown Tourney and Kingdom A&S into a one weekend-two day event. Crown was held on Sat and A&S on Sun with separate groups responsible for each event. It was remarkably well attended. We are doing it again this spring and are looking at making what we fondly refer to as 'Artsy Crown' a standard event.

YIS,
Richeza the Red