[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Change Proposal (long)

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Mar 18 08:25:55 CDT 2014

I think we should go back to the old principality schedule....2nd weekends.  No one seems to be using that series anymore. Not even Atenveldt.

Other than that, I like the rest of the proposal.  There are also many other kingdoms that when your win a Crown, because of the way the calendar is set, you already know where you will be invested, but you are in the position to choose where you will be stepping down.  Preplanning happens, it has to these days.  The further out the better in most cases.  You'll notice many kingdoms are also using hotel space/conference centers for large Kingdom Coronations now....it's because they can book them a year or more in advance.  Some have even gone to having a central site, and emergency staff in reserve for when other options fail.  Artemisia is sadly behind the times in this area.  It's not a bad thing, but will make it harder in the long term.

Juliana