[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar

Seneschal of Artemisia seneschal at artemisia.sca.org
Wed Mar 19 17:18:45 CDT 2014

Artemisia does not have a war on Columbus Day weekend. I assume you are
referring to Great Western War in Caid that weekend? As nice as it would be
to consider other Kingdom's large events, we cannot take *all* of them into
account while working on a calendar for our own Kingdom. I do believe that
we do need to take our neighboring Kingdoms larger events into
considerations, but there must be a limit or we would have few weekends
available every month to work with.

Katya

Presidents Day and Columbus both are war weekends. (Presidents day is still
tentative but if the war is confirmed Artemisia is a primary.)

Illora of the west lea