[Artemisia] 1349 Chili Cook off

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 19:10:32 CST 2014

Also a Bad Year Chili Contest

For lunch at the Barony of Arn Hold’s 1349 event we will be having a chili and corn bread cookoff.
Prize sponsored for the Judges choice best chili and Judges choice best cornbread.
A judging panel will be chosen from non entering individuals.
Please bring a pot of chili or cornbread (enough to feed at least 10 people) before 11:30am.
We will be providing a lunch of baked potatoes with toppings (chili being one of them) (and an extra pot of vegan chili will be provided)

We will ask for BARONIAL MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT BRINGING CHILI OR CORNBREAD to bring other toppings for the potatoes.
This will be organized by first letter of your SCA first Name (mine would be J)
A - D    **butter
E - H   **sour cream or cottage cheese
I - M   **sautéed veggies or fresh veggies for topping,
N - S  **bacon bits or fake-on bits,
T - Z **shredded cheese (or cheese sauce)

THIS LUNCH IS INCLUDED IN THE SITE FEE AND IS TECHNICALLY A POTLUCK.
Bring feast gear and beverages of your choice.(non alcoholic as site id VERY DRY)
We will also have disposable goods available for those who do not wish to bring feast gear.

**If you need a crockpot to keep your chili warm please let Baroness Jofrior (ricki_vee at yahoo.com) know  prior to the event.