[Artemisia] Pride of Gryphons

Starr & Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:25:34 CDT 2014

For those asking about the lyrics to my song Pride of Gryphons, they have
been published in the October Sage Advice.  I will try to get the tune
scored and published as well in a later edition.

Ld. Tiernbard ap Gwalchmai

--
"If I do not somehow perceive you as intrinsically connected to me, it is
much easier not to care for you. Similarly, if I not perceive the natural

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May
the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional Irish blessing