[Artemisia] Kingdom Calendar Change Proposal

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Fri Apr 10 12:45:26 CDT 2015

Yeah!!!  We are discussing the Calendar again!

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I'm hoping we choose some variant of the Second Option.  March is as problematic as January as far as travel and having July Coronations again would be just too sweet.  Spreading the dates out and reducing the fishbowl time for the Heirs will (hopefully) encourage more people to both fight in Crown AND attend Kingdom events - thereby adding to the Kingdom coffers.

I have also long been an advocate of prebidding Coronation and, as a nice side effect, hopefully reducing expenses.  We have fantastic event coordinators in every group - which means it isn't a big deal to have the ceremony elsewhere. And if you don't want to be Crowned in , the short answer is don't fight in that tourney.  In my mind, a simple solution.

 This is the Kingdom's Schedule and we are all affected by whatever decision is made.  Do not be silent.  No matter your opinion - answer the survey and make your voice heard.

Vikontess Morgan du Marc, OP
Barony of Arn Hold