[Artemisia] Castles and 13th Century Life

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun Dec 18 18:24:41 CST 2016

Hello All,

 I stumbled across this absolutely fantastic BBC video on castle building.  Some of you are aware that there is a project in France right now, and for several years, to build a castle using medieval methods.  This video is 3 experimental archeologists from England who go there to learn by doing.

Take the time wo watch it, and I guarantee you will learn some things that will make you a smarter person.  In case the link doesn't come through, you can do a search on YouTube of "Secrets of the Castle with Ruth, Peter and Tom".

It never hurts for us to return to our original roots of interest in actual medieval things...

YIS,    Alan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4eCopYK_Q