[Artemisia] Uprising, June 13-18

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sat Feb 4 22:41:27 CST 2017

Greetings All,

Hope all's well and you are enjoying the winter snows in our Kingdom.  Think of how green our lands will be this summer.  Oh, wait...  speaking of this summer, Uprising will be held on June 13-18 in 1000 Eyes.  A good time will be had by all.  If you have any questions, please ask me off-line, as I'll be the event steward.

Alan

 Normal
 0

 false
 false
 false

 EN-US
 X-NONE
 X-NONE

Uprising
- June 13-18, 2017

Come help celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Uprising in
the Barony of 1000 Eyes on June 13-18, 2017.
It will be held at the Youngforest Ancestral lands.  This is the same site that we have used for
the past several years.

Enjoy the company of your SCA friends, and make new
friends, while you shop, fight, attend classes, shoot archery, and generally
enjoy the current Middle Ages.

Pre-Registration will open on February 1, 2017, and will
close on May 13, 2017.  Please, please pre-register so
we can plan the best possible welcome for you when you arrive.

Adult event registration will be $55 per adult
pre-registered, $60 at the door.  $20
pre-registered youth (6-17), $25 for youth at the door, under 6 are free.  Family cap of $150.  Weekend registration is $35 pre-registration,
$40 at the door.  Day registration $20.  Members of the SCA will enjoy a $5 discount
to any adult registration.   Make checks
out to the Barony of 1000 Eyes, SCA, Inc..
Please mail the checks to:  BOTE,
PO Box 2553, Idaho Falls, ID  83403.  There are no additional fees for merchants.

Event Steward:
Duke Alan Youngforest (Allen Hall).
Please contact me with any questions or suggestions at dukealan at q.com

Directions:  Take I-15 to Idaho Exit #108 , turn to the
East (towards the mountains, and go about 5 miles into  town of Shelley.  At the traffic light, turn south (right) on
US 91, go 4 miles.  As you approach
Firth, you will see ten (10) large silver tanks on your left, across the
railroad tracks.  This is a clue that you
are approaching your next turn, which is about 1/4 mile.  You will turn east (left) onto 800
North.  Go about  2 1/2 miles.
The site is on your left.  Look
for the sign and about a gazillion tents!

Physical address is 800 N. 880 E., Shelley, ID  83274

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin-top:0in;
	mso-para-margin-right:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
	mso-para-margin-left:0in;
	line-height:115%;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";