[Artemisia] Crown tournament - - call for court business

caointiarn1 caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Fri Oct 20 11:57:38 CDT 2017

Barony of sentinels keep:  hi & thanks. Gifts for Autocrats (when they get called up)  plug for Bronzehelm's 12th. Night / investiture

-------- Original message --------From: Fiametta da Trastevere <fiamettatrastevere at gmail.com> Date: 10/20/17  9:56 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: [Artemisia] Crown tournament - - call for court business
Last call for business during court of *any sort*.
I have the following :
Barony of Arn Hold
Province of Arrows flight
Silent herald

If you aren't on this list, contact me asap.

Fia