[Artemisia] pictures of Bronzehelm 12th Night/Master Albion

Lynne Puckett puckett.l.e at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:28:41 CST 2019

Hi, Artemisians,
Here is a Dropbox link to the photos I took at Bronzehelm's 12th Night on
05 Jan 2019.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gsevoarxqnz44t4/AAAEtk0TipSB_2ABbsv8ensba?dl=0

I will leave the folder up until 31 January; feel free to download any or
all of the pictures you would like.  If you don't get them downloaded by 31
Jan, send me a message and we can work something out.  The whole folder is
1.5GB; there are 216 pictures.

Please keep in mind that while I have good equipment, I'm not all that
great a photographer.  Some of them did turn out pretty well, though.

Aletheia Isidora of Philae