[Artemisia] pictures of Bronzehelm 12th Night/Master Albion

Spider-Man Vlogs peterpizzatimeparker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:01:27 CST 2019

Hello miss Lynne Puckett Artemisian,

I think you were supposed to send this email to my dad since he's in a
cult, but it's okay, if you want, I can join this cult too and maybe he'll
be proud of me for once.
Thanks for the pictures, they're really cool. I missed out on the Satanic
Ritual, though, did you not include the pictures of it?

Bye!!

Peter