[Artretinue] Option for Gryphon's Fury

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Fri Aug 15 11:43:06 CDT 2003

 How's the smoke in the area?  IIRC there are a number of fires around there too.Thea--- On Thu 08/14, Kay Moore < arrowyn at msn.com > wrote:
[snip]
Crystal Crags has a lovely 10-acre ranch just 3 miles south of Columbia Falls, privately owned by our own M'lord Eli. Wooded areas for camping, a lovely grassy and shaded area for merchants, a central bonfire for evening entertainments, and a slightly wooded pasture perfect for heavy fighting scenarios. There is potable water on-site and available. We are constructing a cold-water shower facility, and we will have privvies. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, but please be prepared to clean up after your pet.[snip]