[Artretinue] Option for Gryphon's Fury

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Sun Aug 17 20:54:36 CDT 2003

 Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I have decided not to join you, however.   Hope everyone has safe fun, and it is really great that this got pulled together like this.Way to go Dutch! Thea--- On Fri 08/15, Kay Moore < arrowyn at msn.com > wrote:>From: "Theodora (AKA Rachael)" >> How's the smoke in the area? IIRC there are a number of fires around >there too.Thea---Actually, the smoke is the worst here at my place (which is 8 miles south of the Robert Fire - the site is about 4 miles south of here, and becomes much more funneled OUT of the valley just before that point). The mountain breezes change then, and tend to blow it in a more southerly direction, but during certain times of the day, here is clear, and at the site is even more clear. It MAY get /sorta/ yucky late, but Eli sez it's nowhere near as bad as north of ME at any time.[SNIP}