[Artretinue] Option for Gryphon's Fury

Katie Hull isabettabianci at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 20:06:22 CDT 2003

It looks like Aidan and I should be there--I haven't gotten to go to hardly anything this summer, so I am determined to get one more camping event in before the weather cools down.  I will let you know if our plans change.  Thank you so much for organizing this!   Oh, and I was in the Flathead this weekend, and there was hardly any smoke compared to Missoula, for those of you who may be wondering.(Did anyone else forget what color the sky is supposed to be?)
--Isabetta

Kay Moore <arrowyn at msn.com> wrote:

Lady Isabetta!!! HI!! =D

Pirates. Hmmm. If you mean like Dahoud and them, I doubt he will be
coming now, y'know, since it's unoffical and all. (a bonus break for him!)
But it WILL be a fun time, really cool (literally and figuratively speakin')
and definitely LOTS of heavy fighting.

We can do any pirate scenarios the guys want to! They just gotta put 'em
together! (I stay out of scenario building!) Be very cool if you and hubby
could come over - we have at least several folks from An Tir coming, and Sir
Mirchaud from Avacal coming down with his Squire, Kathryn - you remember
Morgan from Estrella, yes? He's her lord. VERY cool guy.

Anyway, talk to the guys and see if they'd be interested - Terrell is coming
- and he could use some more exposure to experienced fighters too..... Our
guys will be MORE than happy to get some good instruction from yo' man!
=)

Lemme know?!

Hugz,
Dutch