[Artretinue] Uprising Schedule

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at usadig.com
Tue Jun 3 10:55:36 CDT 2003

Greetings!

Katarina Mackaid wrote:

> Hello all..... The schedule is of who will be attending when. I am
> sorry for the delay in my response I am moving I just bought a house!!
> I am working on the schedule and I will do everything I can to work
> around everyone's plans. I understand that it is a vacation for all of
> us. Could everyone please email me your plans .....classes, arrival,
> depart, meetings, etc... I will do my best to help everyone. I will
> try to touch base with everyone. Please check in with me when you get
> to the event and I should have the schedule ready then.
>
> thanks
>
> Katarina/ Jessi

I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon. Lady Sine will be with me.

I will be teaching classes every afternoon Thursday through Saturday,
and attending Their Majesties as needed for courts during the entire
event.

Most of the time I will be in the Herald's Pavilion, so should be easy
to find when needed.

Unsure as to Lady Sine's schedule, I'll let her speak for herself
[she has no problem with that! ;-)]

We plan on leaving by noon or so on Sunday.

Mistress Shauna/Mu'allameah 'A'isha