[Artretinue] Uprising Schedule

jamesw9087 jamesw9087 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 3 11:07:40 CDT 2003

Katerina,

As class steward, I will be busy from 8am to 5pmish each day. And if I am needed by TE Dietrich and Adelheid for court, (hopefully some of their other attendants will be available), I'll be busy during courts. You could seat TRM and TE next to each other and I could serve both. Neither are terribly demanding nor high maintainence  :)

LYNN