[Artretinue] Events for the Month of April

sine_fergusson@juno.com sine_fergusson@juno.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:12:32 -0700

----__JNP_000_5ace.5aed.7235

Hi All,

Heres a list of what I can make at this point that I know of for the
month of April.

Spring Thaw is ? for now = Her Majesty
Crown Tourney = Both
Honor War in AnTir is ? =  His Majesty
Knightly Vitues =  Both

I'm also working on getting the Book of Ceremonies copied so that both of
TRM have a book with them when they out and about the Kingdom.
Who else besides me is doing these events this next month?
I know quiet a bit of us will be at Crown and some might be at Knightly
Vitues
but is anyone making Spring Thaw or might go with the Sultan to An Tir?

In Service,
Sine
(Jaida)
----__JNP_000_5ace.5aed.7235

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><STRONG>Hi All,</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Heres a list of what I can make at this point that I know of =
for=20
the month of April.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Spring Thaw is ? for now =3D Her Majesty</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Crown Tourney =3D Both</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Honor War in AnTir is ? =3D&nbsp; His Majesty</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Knightly Vitues =3D&nbsp; Both</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I'm also working on getting the Book of Ceremonies copied so =
that=20
both of TRM have a book with them </STRONG><STRONG>when they out and about =
the=20
Kingdom. </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Who else besides me is doing these events this next=20
month?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I know quiet a bit of us will be at Crown and some might be at=
=20
Knightly Vitues</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>but is anyone making Spring Thaw or might go with the Sultan =
to An=20
Tir?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>