[Artretinue] ANSWERS

artretinue@lists.gallowglass.org artretinue@lists.gallowglass.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:10:58 -0700

--=_alternative 007A5B8487256CF5_=

I'll be there for Crown Tourney, and would be glad to help in any way
you need....
Will you need largesse/gifties that weekend? I haven't collected much so
far, but will certainly put together whatever you need.

Actually, I have that  covered. Thanks. I think Uprising and Pennsic are
going to be the big ones.

I was wondering if I can catch a ride with you from Helena?
As well what time will you be leaving so I know when to
be up there.

Yes, you can. It will be after work sometime. The time depends on when we
get done. It could be anywhere from 4p-8p, sorry I can't be more definite.
Call me closer to time of event for more details. Do you have a place to
crash or should I see if you can crash with me at my Aunt and Uncle's?

Shajara
--=_alternative 007A5B8487256CF5_=

you need....<br>
Will you need largesse/gifties that weekend? I haven't collected much so<br>
far, but will certainly put together whatever you need.</font>
I was wondering if I can catch a ride with you from Helena?<br>
As well what time will you be leaving so I know when to <br>
be up there.</font>
--=_alternative 007A5B8487256CF5_=--