[Blgspops] Rehearsal tomorrow night - reminder

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 4 17:49:38 CST 2013

Hi everyone!

Okay, reminder we won't be at our usual rehearsal place because the
Senior High Madrigal Dinner will be going on there. I'll be taking final
reservations and money for the post-concert dinner. Choice of entree is
Chicken Cordon Bleu or Ribeye Steak. Cost is $16 per person and no
on-the-day decisions, all seats are pre-paid, please.

We will be at 1st Congregational Church, downtown at the corner of 3rd
and N 27th. Julie Solberg will be there to open the front doors by 6:45
- she is hoping for 6:30, but the roads might not let her travel as fast
as she would like.

It will be COLD - so everyone be smart, please! Dress for the weather
and stay stafe!

We will have the singers joining us - both our soloist (Janie Rife
Sutton) and the Chanters and Akzents - so we can work through all the
joint pieces.

John sent out the program earlier. Here is the music order for us:

Armed Forces and National Anthem
Jolly Jingle Christmas Medley
Two Old English Christmas Carols
O Holy Night
I Believe
I Am Proud to be a Shriner
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (from Jolly Jingle Christmas
Medley)
The Christmas Waltz
Christmas on Broadway

If you don't have music for a piece, let John know!

That's it - see everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie
Flute/President