[Blgspops] [BillingsPopsOrchestra] Fw: Final Draft Chanter program

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 5 18:08:05 CST 2013

On 12/5/2013 4:48 PM, Margaret CLOUTIER wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm sorry but I won't be making the rehersal tonight.  I recently fell
> down some stairs and have cracked ribs and a very sore body! I don't
> think I can handle the cold on top of that. Hopefully, I'll be at the
> next rehersal.
>
> Margaret Cloutier
> violin 2

Okay, thanks for letting us know - and *ouch*!

This is for everyone who can't make rehearsal tonight:

If you wanted to go to the after-concert dinner, *please* let me know -
I need to have the funds to John by Tuesday when he will be handing it
over to the gal running it. I will need to know how many and if you want
Chicken or Beef (Chicken Cordon Bleu or Ribeye Steak) for your entree.

Jacquie