[Blgspops] Fwd: [BillingsPopsOrchestra] VCR and Meals

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 7 20:18:34 CST 2013

Forwarding so everyone sees (I hope!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[BillingsPopsOrchestra] VCR and Meals
Date: 	Sat, 7 Dec 2013 16:03:35 -0700
From: 	John Baber <job59102 at bresnan.net>

Here is a list for the meals that I have.  Kathy Garibay may have more.
Name                             Chicken Beet                Amount
Jacquie Zeigler X                                          $16.00
Renee H, X                                         $16.00
Kathy Fiene. X                        $16.00
Linda Fiene – Quinn                       2-  X {                 $48.00
Emma Quinn X                    {              / ^^^^^^^^/
Guinevere Williams X                        $16.00
Ron Williams X                        $16.00
Laurie Hornung 4-X                      $64.00
John Baber                        X X                       $32.00
Kathy Garibay is in Charge of the meal.  If you have not checked with
her or signed up, please do so ASAP.
Kathy Garibay – email -- stillwaterpoet at bresnan.net
<mailto:stillwaterpoet at bresnan.net>

Video of the show.
If you would like a Video of the show again this year, please Email me
back.
Tim Garcia.   $20.00 2013 show.