[Blgspops] Playing at the Moss

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 6 21:11:04 CST 2014

Greetings everyone!

Last night, five of us from orchestra braved the night air and played at
the Moss Mansion. Here is an online story, with picture of us!

http://www.billings365.com/2014/12/06/have-a-sparkling-holiday-evening-with-a-candlelight-tour-of-the-moss-mansion/

We are booked again for the 19th, and the Quintessentials (also
orchestra members) are also booked for one night.

It was a lot of fun, and we are all excited to do it again. The French
Parlor is a very stunning room and was designed with music in mind, so
has really nice acoustics. We were told that our music was wafting
upstairs and could be heard nicely even on the second floor!

Jacquie
President