[Blgspops] This week's info, plus questions

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 10 10:57:41 CST 2014

Greetings!

So, here is a recap of this week's schedule:

Thursday, Dec 11 - St Luke's, rehearsal, downbeat at 7.

     John needs a count of who will want a DVD of the concert, cost is
$20 each, please pay if possible when ordering.

Friday, Dec 12 - Alberta Bair Theater, dress/tech rehearsal, start at 7
- please try and be there by 6:45 pm so we can all be warmed up, seated
and ready to go at 7! Bring stand lights, but we will have the good
stands available.

     John will need a double-check at the dress/tech rehearsal on
numbers for the after-concert dinner party on Sunday. Party is free,
BYObottle, hosted by the Chanters and held at AutoWest on Central Ave
just before 24th St West. The Chanters are buying chicken dinner with
fixin's en masse from the Suds Hut, so need to  make sure they are
getting enough.

Sunday,, Dec 14 - Alberta Bair Theater - Concert Time! Dress is all
black, as usual. Leave the sparklies to the Akzentz or until the
after-party. :-) Don't forget your stand lights.

     Curtain opens at 3 pm, we will need to be quiet on-stage from 2:30
pm when the doors to the seating area open, so being at the theater
between 1:30 pm and 2:00 pm to get set up, warmed up and settled into
OUR seats is the best plan. This gives a little time for any last-minute
practicing of tricky bits. :-)

After the concert, head to AutoWest for the after-party!

We will be on official hiatus until Jan 8, but there will be stuff
happening in the meantime. There will be a board meeting and a music
committee meeting during the break. There has also been a suggestion
made that we start off 2015 with a potluck at St Luke's, along with a
business meeting before rehearsing on January 8. I'm all for it. Let me
know how you all feel about this, please!

See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie Ziegler
President