[Blgspops] Rhosymedre - other link

Carol Critelli cdcritelli at bresnan.net
Sat Oct 4 15:14:58 CDT 2014

Thanks, Jacquie, for taking the time to do this!  It really helps.

Most of the pieces are faster than I expected. But of course that doesn't mean we have to take their tempos.  But it's something to aim for.  I clocked them with the metronome.

Rhosymedre  Quarter note = 69
Finale Symphony No 2 Tchaikovsky quarter note = 84
March to the Scaffold quarter note =126
Symphony No 5 by Mendelssohn quarter note = 90
Variations on a theme by Handel Andante half note = 90
Variations on a theme by Haydn Moderato quarter note= 112

Carol