[Blgspops] Rehearsal last night

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Oct 10 10:00:22 CDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Rehearsal last night was great! So happy to welcome our new and
returning members!

A couple of notes regarding our upcoming concert:

Dress will be all black, just like for our Spring concert. Same place,
as well - the large Community Room at the Billings Public Library. See
our webpage (thanks again, Ginny!) for further details:

> http://billingspops.weebly.com/

As always, we need people to spread the word so we have a good audience.
If you have friends or know of people to talk to at the various media
outlets in town (radio stations, TV stations, print) please let them
know about it.

Thanks again, everyone! It was a great rehearsal!

Jacquie Ziegler
President/Flute