[Blgspops] Concert info update

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon May 5 10:36:13 CDT 2014

Dear Billings Pops Orchestra.
Would you please consider playing our concert at different Retirement
homes on tour regular three Thursdays between the Library concert and
the Masonic Center concert? It would give enjoyment to a lot of people
that wouldn’t hear our concert. Then we can take the summer off.
It also looks good for a 501-c3 organizations to do charitable work,
like rest home concerts.
May 8 Blgs. Lib. at 6:30 PM
May 10 Blgs Lib Set up at 1:00 PM Concert at 2 PM
May 15th at ??? retirement home ? – 7 PM
May 22nd at ?? retirement home ? – 7 PM
May 29th at ?? Retirement home ? – 7 PM
May 31st at Blgs Masonic Center. Set up at 1:30 Concert at 2 PM
Thanks for your consideration. We will discuss it on Thursday at our
next rehearsal.
John Baber