[Blgspops] Cookies, cookies, whose got the cookies?

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed May 7 10:19:33 CDT 2014

Hi again, everyone.

I really need to know if someone can volunteer to spearhead the cookie
sale. Most of it will be after the concert proper, now, as
our emcee will have to leave right after we are done (timing issue
getting to the airport) so we won't be having a long
intermission, just a short break to have Regina White present Andrew
Wittman with his certificate for the scholarship fund.

I will be bringing a large box of sandwich baggies and a large package
of napkins. All we really need is someone to man a
cash box - need something to function as that, please! - and a couple of
folks to handle the cookies for customers. A few
throw-away sets of gloves would not be out of place, either.

Of course, we also need cookies!

Please let me know who can help with what. Time is short!

Jacquie
President