[Blgspops] Fall potluck time!

Julia Kehoe julia at northernplains.org
Mon Aug 31 09:55:37 CDT 2015

Hi all!

I'm a new prospective member and would love to come to this potluck, but I
live on the south side of town and do not have a car. Does anyone live in
the area who might be able to swing by and grab me on your way? Let me
know, I would be eternally grateful!

Best,
Julia

--

*Julia Kehoe*

Organizing Assistant - Jesuit Volunteer

Northern Plains Resource Council

220 South 27th Street, Suite A
Billings, MT 59101
Phone: 406.248.1154  x120
Fax:  406.248.2110
julia at northernplains.org <svein at northernplains.org>

www.northernplains.org

www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil
<https://www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil?sk=wall>

Northern Plains Resource Council is a grassroots conservation and family
agriculture group. We organize Montana citizens to protect our water
quality, family farms and ranches, and unique quality of life. *If you
aren't a member, you should join
<https://www.northernplains.org/take-action/donate/>!*