[Blgspops] Post-concert info from John

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 6 18:19:52 CST 2015

   Hi Orchestra,   So far, this is all the list I have for the Buffet
after our concert at the Shrine Auditorium.  It will be downstairs, as
there will be activity upstairs in both the Gym and the Ballroom, so
don’t be surprised if there are a lot of cars in the parking lot.
  Margaret Cloutier          1 Linda
Fiene                   1 Florence
Gold                1 Laurie
Hornung             1 Julie
Solberg                 1 Liz
Fulton                        1 Jacquie
Ziegler             1 Don
Cantrell                  2 John
Baber                    5   Let me know how many
guest you are bringing, Thanks.   Also, next Thursday,  I will have
a free ticket for those who want one.  If you are selling any or
giving any away for Christmas gifts, I will have those too.   See you
all Thursday.   John.