[Blgspops] Fw: American Pie - Our age defined

John Baber job59102 at bresnan.net
Tue Dec 8 12:13:52 CST 2015

My feelings are the same as below.  Great production. Enjoy
John .

          I have listened to the words to American Pie for many years and I thought I understood at least SOME things that were in the song.  Some of the
          lyrics were a little “deep.”  However, put the words together with photos and film clips the song takes on more meaning.
          Great production…. It sure brings back lots of memories…well done.
          http://youtu.be/VhX3b1h7GQw

          ​

--

Don Siegel