[Blgspops] Concert reminders

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 12 11:43:28 CST 2015

Greetings!

 Well, I thought rehearsal went pretty well last night.

 A couple of notes from John:

 Judith, he has your cushion and fleece vest and will have them at the
theater on Sunday.

 Be at the theater around 2 to warm up and get seated. NO playing
after 2:30, when the doors open.
 Curtain up at 3 pm sharp.

 Remember to be wearing all black.

 Here's the final concert order:

 Armed Forces Themes and Star Spangled Banner

 Christmas Comes Again . . . in about three minutes

 I Believe
 I'm Proud to be a Shriner

 INTERMISSION

 We Wish you a Merry Christmas

 Final song, as a postlude while the audience is leaving:

 Radetzky March

 After that, if you are attending the buffet, head to the Shrine.
There are several things
 happening there on Sunday, we will be in the basement.

 See everyone Sunday!

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President