[Blgspops] Red Lodge Music Festival Scholarship application 2015 now available

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 22:39:52 CST 2015

The Billings Pops Orchestra is offering a scholarship of up to $250 to help a student attend the Red Lodge Music Festival this June 6-14, 2015.This scholarship was established last year in memory of Myles White.
The RLMF is an opportunity for students who have completed grades 7-12.  If you know a student who would like to attend and could use some financial assistance, please share our scholarship application with him/her.
I am attaching two copies of the application:  one in Word; one in pdf format.
If you have questions about the scholarship, please address them to President Jacquie. If you would like more information about the Red Lodge Music Festival, see their website:
Red Lodge Music Festival

|   |
| Red Lodge Music FestivalJoin Us for our 52nd Season!     RLMF welcomes back Luis Millán, Chris Dickey, & Torrey Lawrence as conductors for our52nd Season! Read their bios on the Facul... |
|  |
| View on w.redlodgemusicfestiv... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Ginny Waples